Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

this roxxors my boxxors.

this is the nut yo. keep making and i look forward to the next one immensly.

btw heres my song its my masterpiece :p

--------6-306-30800---0--70--32--70--30--70--30--71---0---1 ---0---3---3---3---0---89-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-c-7-c-7-c-7-c-7- c-7-c-7-c-7-c-7-bb7-bb7-bb7-bb7-bbbb7-7-0---0---c----------- ---------2---2-8-2---2-6-3---3---3---3-----2---3-9-4-995-8-8 -6-6-8-6-3-8-a--

laters

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

this roxxors my boxxors

wow is all i can say, oh yeah and FRONT PAGE!!
p.s how did you do this the coding must have been immense

Madness interactive Madness interactive

WOW!

this was THE BEST flash i have ever played. the downlaodable version DOES work and i have completed it. indeed i shotthe sheriff etc. ULTIMATE WORK! well done

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Very good stuff

This is one of the best games on ng allthough parts are annoying. For example at the start when you use the arrow keys it is a bit confusing to find where you are but it is still bitchin.

UN Weapons Inspector UN Weapons Inspector

This is ok

this game is pretty fun but nothing ground breaking i look forward to more good work.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

This Rocks

Every thing is so cool especially daemon just leave your healer as the last member of your party and raoul you just have to wait for it to load.

Mindless Fun Mindless Fun

Pretty Sweet

JUB was totally wrong this is a pretty good little game to use while other games are loading. JUB is an idiot

Pico's Mansion! (Demo) Pico's Mansion! (Demo)

This was good

The links to luigi's mansion were funny especially that boo thingy overall very good.