Super Mario: Toads Rage 5 Super Mario: Toads Rage 5

Good Stuff.

good to see the series coming to fruition. i've been following this series for a bit now and i am impressed. keep up the good work and i hope we can expect something exceptional for toads rage 6 :D (ps. kill toadsworth)

mchawking responds:

Thanks, I will work hard on episode 6 and try not to let all the fans down!

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

everyone does love magical trevor

that does include me.

Stabby McGee #4 Stabby McGee #4

Stabby Gets Better and Better.

This was a very funny episode, however it seems to derive from the originals. Basically we need more stabbing please. More please!

Knoxs "Reloaded" 6 Knoxs "Reloaded" 6

Overall, Good

But this is something i have seen countless times before. On all of your other series. Mortal Combat ones made me laugh. But that was when the idea was fresh. Pretty much anyone can do an amusing voice over, and i think that this is getting a bit old. Surely newgrounds is a forum for talented flash artists (not of which i am, but working on) and originality must be spurred. Keep up the good work but try to be more original or actually animate something.

Knox responds:

i have,its called clay mation

Anime comic series 2 full Anime comic series 2 full

"Well, what can i say?

ive been looking forward to this for a very long time and i was not surprised with the quality of this work. Overall it was good and the music suited it very well. The only thing that i miss from this series is long battle scenes, and sometimes i get confused with the storyline, other from that thumbs up and keep up the good work.

LSW(DBZ) LSW(DBZ)

Pretty Smart Stuff

i liked the sprites and i think it worked pretty well. Your drawing of the characters lacked somewhat but i could'nt do better so im not going to penalise for that. Overall you get my 5
i look forward for more.

Sunburn - Megamuse Sunburn - Megamuse

MUSE RULE

just for that i give you a 5

Perfect Kirby 3.3 Perfect Kirby 3.3

THIS FLASH ROXXORS MY BOXXORS!!!

THIS FLASH OWNZ SO MUCH!!! THE BEST STORY/PARODY IVE EVER SEEN!!!! AN INSPIRATION TO ALL US FLASH ARTISTS!!!

RandomShit RandomShit

very good!

dont see why you thought this would blam, kinda reminds me of the battlefield 3 tho, good stuff

MAGmcp responds:

well... battelfieled 3 is one of my major inspirations, i love ringfinger ! hes a great artist, and his movies as well as xia xiao is what stix are all about !

anime comic 4 anime comic 4

exellent work

thats what it is all about!